First formulated in the 1980s, Tren was used by farmers to increase muscle mass in cattle prior to slaughtering. Continued development of its formula eventually made the steroid usable by humans. It would soon be available on the general consumer market. Over time though, there came a media focus on anabolic steroids, leading to many becoming illegal to sell and use. This led to Tren being discontinued.
These obstacles did not dissuade users. The product became a sensation on the black market.
There are many reasons Tren was in high demand even after its ban. It is a highly versatile steroid, used by a range of athletes and bodybuilders for its many features.
- Tren is noted for increasing red blood cells. This factor helped the body’s development of needed oxygen in muscles, especially as they grew. For athletes and bodybuilders, that meant enhanced power and gains, as well as exceptional stamina and endurance, important components for athletes looking to stay in play.
- Another great advantage of Tren is its part in decreased cortisol production. Strenuous physical training can lead to an increase in stress within cortisol hormones. As cortisol can lead to unwanted fat production and subsequent weight gain, Tren is considered a great benefit for suppressing the side effects of cortisol and minimizing its production.
- With the use of Tren, there is an improved production of growth hormones. The solution increases the IGF-1 production. This gives users improved muscle mass and faster muscle growth.
- At the center of all muscle cells is the potential for the retention of nitrogen. This is a boon to bodybuilders. Trenbolone acetate increases nitrogen retention and ensures muscle is produced more efficiently and faster.
Proper cycling with Tren is going to be critical for getting the best results. As with many steroids, it is the only way to get the best results. As experts and tests have attested, irresponsible application of any steroid can result in negative and serious health risks.
Fortunately, as one of the most versatile solutions in the field, Tren has a number of effective cycles. Its flexibility allows for use in combination with other options. When cycling, the most important aspect to look at is whether the user wants to bulk up or get cut. Whatever the ultimate goal, aromatase inhibitors, cycle aids and exogenous testosterone may need to be considered for any regimen.
If the user’s goal is cutting fat, proper cycling of Tren would not be until the user is halfway through a cycle. During a cycle’s first half, users are advised to use oral steroids like Dianabol. These supplements will get faster results and the metabolism will be optimized when it’s time to add Tren to the cycle. For this cycle, between 75 and 100 milligrams of Tren should be used every other day.
Tren applied through injection can be combined with Durabolin for bulking up. It is advised users ingest 100 milligrams of Trenbolone acetate every other day. One could also take this amount on a daily basis, but you would be increasing the possibility of negative side effects doing so.
A post-cycle therapy should be a part of all cycles to minimize hormonal damage. This is probably the best way to maintain achieved gains. The use of anabolic steroids ultimately reduce the production of the body’s testosterone levels. Post-cycle therapy is going to ensure users return to normal levels after the completed cycle.
All anabolic steroids have some form of side effects. Tren – one of the most potent solutions in Australia – can be said to have its share too. Take note that while reading about the side effects of any steroid can come across as intimidating, proper use and education, dosages, proper cycling and post-cycle therapy will greatly mitigate side effects.
- Designed to mimic the hormone, anabolic steroids can reduce testosterone production. With the reduction of tesosterone levels, side effects can include fatigue, decreased libido, muscle loss and erectile dysfunction.
- As Tren will not aromatize like other anabolic steroids, there is the mistaken belief its use can lead to gynecomastia, or man-boobs. Tren is a progestin-based solution that can lead to the production of estrogen, which can lead to man-boobs. Anti-estrogenic meds may be needed while using Tren.
- High blood pressure, or hypertension, will be an issue for any user who already has these conditions. The chances of these risks also increase with users who sustain an unhealthy diet while in the midst of cycling.
Despite its banning, Tren remains one of the most popular steroids in the world as its effective results continue to be documented and appreciated. This has left many consumers wondering how to go about getting their hands on the application. There are users who have purchased Tren through sources intending the product for cattle. They have learned how to safely extract the steroid compound from the pellets.
With Tren illegal throughout Australia, the black market is pretty much the only place to purchase Tren pills and powder that can be used by human. If you do find yourself going this route, it’s important to use a reputable vendor. There are plenty of operations selling an inferior and unsafe product. You definitely want Tren that, when taken with proper care and applied responsibly during cycling, will produce the amazing results Tren is famous for.